Millisecond Forums

Competitive Reaction Time Task--Observe Block

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic23783.aspx

By laskoen - 1/29/2018

I am trying to edit the Competitive Reaction Time task (Intensity only version) so that the first block of trials is just an 'observe' block where two ostensible players are competing while the participant waits their turn. I need both setting bars to display the intensity level chosen at outcome but I can't get the right-hand intensity bar meant for 'My Settings' to display the intensity when that player wins. Any advice on how to do this?
By Dave - 1/30/2018

laskoen - Tuesday, January 30, 2018
I am trying to edit the Competitive Reaction Time task (Intensity only version) so that the first block of trials is just an 'observe' block where two ostensible players are competing while the participant waits their turn. I need both setting bars to display the intensity level chosen at outcome but I can't get the right-hand intensity bar meant for 'My Settings' to display the intensity when that player wins. Any advice on how to do this?

Your post implies that you've already made significant changes to the code. As such, the answer depends on what precisely you've already modified. Please share that code (your can attach the script file by clicking +Insert -> Add File) and take the time to at least briefly outline that changes you've already made.