Millisecond Forums

Inquisit not giving results at the end of my IAT

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic23891.aspx

By bbertoldi - 2/20/2018

Hi,

For some reason Inquisit 5 is not giving me results from my IAT task once I'm done. I can get through the entire task and then the entire window closes out. I'm sure that there is something wrong with my script but I am not completely sure what is wrong. 

Thanks!
By Dave - 2/20/2018

bbertoldi - Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Hi,

For some reason Inquisit 5 is not giving me results from my IAT task once I'm done. I can get through the entire task and then the entire window closes out. I'm sure that there is something wrong with my script but I am not completely sure what is wrong. 

Thanks!

I assume you're wondering why you're not seeing any information about your D-score displayed on-screen at the end of the task. The reason is that you (or someone else) removed the summary block from the <expt> elements, i.e., it is not run.

Amend them to

<expt >
/subjects = (1 of 2)
/ groupassignment = groupnumber
/ blocks = [1=getItems; 2=targetcompatiblepractice; 3= attributepractice; 4=compatibletest1;
            5=compatibletestinstructions; 6=compatibletest2; 7=targetincompatiblepractice; 8=incompatibletest1;
            9=incompatibletestinstructions; 10=incompatibletest2; 11=summary]
/onexptend = [values.completed = 1]
</expt>

<expt >
/subjects = (2 of 2)
/groupassignment = groupnumber
/ blocks = [1=getItems; 2=targetincompatiblepractice; 3=attributepractice; 4=incompatibletest1;
                5=incompatibletestinstructions; 6=incompatibletest2; 7=targetcompatiblepractice; 8=compatibletest1;
                9=compatibletestinstructions; 10=compatibletest2; 11=summary]
/onexptend = [values.completed = 1]
</expt>

if you want that information displayed at the end.