Millisecond Forums

Tobii eyetracker and markers in gaze data file

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic24520.aspx

By DaveA - 4/5/2018

In the gaze data file produced by the antisaccade task (and a task I'm working on) values in the Marker column are 0 for two or three timestamps in-between the values that are ported by the script (e.g. 10, 21, 11). Is this value of 0 just 'indicating' that nothing is happening in terms of marker events? See screen-grab below.

Equipment in use is Tobii X2-30, Inquisit 5.0.11.0 64 bit and Windows 7.
Thanks in advance

Dave

By Dave - 4/6/2018

DaveA - Friday, April 6, 2018
In the gaze data file produced by the antisaccade task (and a task I'm working on) values in the Marker column are 0 for two or three timestamps in-between the values that are ported by the script (e.g. 10, 21, 11). Is this value of 0 just 'indicating' that nothing is happening in terms of marker events? See screen-grab below.

Thanks in advance

Dave

> Is this value of 0 just 'indicating' that nothing is happening in terms of marker events?

Yes, that's what it should mean.
By DaveA - 4/6/2018

Dave - Friday, April 6, 2018
DaveA - Friday, April 6, 2018

Thanks in advance

Dave

> Is this value of 0 just 'indicating' that nothing is happening in terms of marker events?

Yes, that's what it should mean.

Thanks Dave.