Millisecond Forums

Windowed And Monitors

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic24564.aspx

By arcv2 - 4/15/2018

Hello,

I am running a study in which it necessary that we a two monitor set up. We have had some issues getting the our Inquisit pages displaying on the second monitor. I hit a couple of road blocks in trying to fix this issue but I don't know if fixed the first problem would make the second problem irrelevant .

+  I can't get a my inquisit windows to open in full screen on monitor two. (you might say that I should just switch what monitor is monitor 1 but this would cause other problem)

+  When I use /windowsize to change from fullscreen to windowed, I can't interact with certain elements when the window is dragged on to monitor 2

Any guidance would be helpful

-Thanks
By Dave - 4/16/2018

arcv2 - Sunday, April 15, 2018
Hello,

I am running a study in which it necessary that we a two monitor set up. We have had some issues getting the our Inquisit pages displaying on the second monitor. I hit a couple of road blocks in trying to fix this issue but I don't know if fixed the first problem would make the second problem irrelevant .

+  I can't get a my inquisit windows to open in full screen on monitor two. (you might say that I should just switch what monitor is monitor 1 but this would cause other problem)

+  When I use /windowsize to change from fullscreen to windowed, I can't interact with certain elements when the window is dragged on to monitor 2

Any guidance would be helpful

-Thanks

Depending on what you want to do, you can use the /monitor attribute to have stimuli displayed on the secondary monitor.