Millisecond Forums

Removing the Pink Flash Between Survey Pages

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic25391.aspx

By alexknyde - 8/6/2018

Greetings.
I have this program mostly finished, but there is a jarring pink flash behind each image and description box when the surveypage reloads; where is this pink color even coming from, and is there any way to cover it up? 
I've attached the code for reference. 
By Dave - 8/6/2018

alexknyde - Monday, August 6, 2018
Greetings.
I have this program mostly finished, but there is a jarring pink flash behind each image and description box when the surveypage reloads; where is this pink color even coming from, and is there any way to cover it up? 

The pink color is basically the color that indicates "transparency" -- there is no way to cover it up, I'm afraid.

If you want to avoid the reloading issue with /stimulusframes on <surveypage>s, use <image> and <caption> elements rather than <text> or <picture>.
By alexknyde - 8/8/2018

Dave - Monday, August 6, 2018
Greetings.

The pink color is basically the color that indicates "transparency" -- there is no way to cover it up, I'm afraid.

If you want to avoid the reloading issue with /stimulusframes on <surveypage>s, use <image> and <caption> elements rather than <text> or <picture>.

Alright so I'm working on figuring out the <image> element, but I'm having trouble with one thing. I cycle through each item as pictures in the current code, and I can see where that is called with /stimulusframes in my surveypages. I'm not sure how to similarly do that with an <image> element; I see that I could list the item names with /items, but then i would have to have an individual survey item for each picture, as far as I'm aware.

Is there a quick way to get around this that I don't know yet? Thank you in advance for your response.  
By Dave - 8/8/2018

alexknyde - Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Dave - Monday, August 6, 2018
Greetings.

Alright so I'm working on figuring out the <image> element, but I'm having trouble with one thing. I cycle through each item as pictures in the current code, and I can see where that is called with /stimulusframes in my surveypages. I'm not sure how to similarly do that with an <image> element; I see that I could list the item names with /items, but then i would have to have an individual survey item for each picture, as far as I'm aware.

Is there a quick way to get around this that I don't know yet? Thank you in advance for your response.  

The code I linked to previously here https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost25383.aspx should work.