Millisecond Forums

Pictures on top left and right hand side of the screen being cut off during test and baseline trials

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic26081.aspx

By sylwy22 - 11/15/2018

Hi,

I'm hoping to get assistance on an Inquisit script (using the affective baseline priming script as a basis). My trials include a prime followed by a target that needs to be correctly sorted to a picture (pictures display on the top right and left hand sides of the screen). Currently I have to keep the pictures quite small as the screen where test and baseline trials appear cuts off the inner edges of my top pictures if they are too big. I managed to minimise the background of the inctructions so they dont cut off but cant seem to do it for my test and baseline trials. Any idea how this can be done?

Thanks!

By Dave - 11/16/2018

sylwy22 - Friday, November 16, 2018
Hi,

I'm hoping to get assistance on an Inquisit script (using the affective baseline priming script as a basis). My trials include a prime followed by a target that needs to be correctly sorted to a picture (pictures display on the top right and left hand sides of the screen). Currently I have to keep the pictures quite small as the screen where test and baseline trials appear cuts off the inner edges of my top pictures if they are too big. I managed to minimise the background of the inctructions so they dont cut off but cant seem to do it for my test and baseline trials. Any idea how this can be done?

Thanks!

Use the <picture> elements' /halign and /valign attributes to control relative to what they are positioned per their /position attributes. The default is the center of the element's size, to position a <picture> relative to the left edge and top edges of the screen, do

<picture topleft>
/ halign = left
/ valign = top
/ position = (0%, 0%)
</picture>
By sylwy22 - 11/18/2018

Dave - Friday, November 16, 2018
sylwy22 - Friday, November 16, 2018
Hi,

Thanks!

Use the <picture> elements' /halign and /valign attributes to control relative to what they are positioned per their /position attributes. The default is the center of the element's size, to position a <picture> relative to the left edge and top edges of the screen, do

<picture topleft>
/ halign = left
/ valign = top
/ position = (0%, 0%)
</picture>

Thank you so much will give it a try