Millisecond Forums

Batch file: "The following script is not registered for account"

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic26508.aspx

By RemPsyc - 2/28/2019

Hi,

First-time Inquisit user here. I've uploaded two scripts from the task library to Inquisit web that individually work on Inquisit Desktop and Web. I've made a batch file that combines both tasks. The batch script works on Inquisit desktop, but when I try to use it on Web, I get the following error message: "License verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'xxxxxxxx':... The script will not be run." At first, I uploaded the two batch scripts and materials into the "media files" section when registering the Web batch script, then also uploaded/registered the tasks individually (independently), but I get the same message in both cases. I'm pretty sure it's an Inquisit 101 thing, but I can't find what it is. Thanks!

Additional information:
Here is my very basic batch file script:
<batch>
/ file = "aggressioniat.iqx"
/ file = "sopt.iqx"
</batch>
By RemPsyc - 2/28/2019

RemPsyc - Thursday, February 28, 2019
Hi,

First-time Inquisit user here. I've uploaded two scripts from the task library to Inquisit web that individually work on Inquisit Desktop and Web. I've made a batch file that combines both tasks. The batch script works on Inquisit desktop, but when I try to use it on Web, I get the following error message: "License verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'xxxxxxxx':... The script will not be run." At first, I uploaded the two batch scripts and materials into the "media files" section when registering the Web batch script, then also uploaded/registered the tasks individually (independently), but I get the same message in both cases. I'm pretty sure it's an Inquisit 101 thing, but I can't find what it is. Thanks!

Additional information:
Here is my very basic batch file script:
<batch>
/ file = "aggressioniat.iqx"
/ file = "sopt.iqx"
</batch>

ISSUE SOLVED. The issue was due to my batch file name containing the "+" sign. Somehow, Inquisit Web didn't like this and produced the error noted above. After changing the + for a _, Inquisit Web could run my batch file without issue.