Millisecond Forums

Transform Inquisit 5 script to Inquisit 4

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic27106.aspx

By S.Niederkofler - 5/14/2019

Hi,

I am a psychology student and for my master theses I need a me/not me reaction time task. But in the millisecond library this test is only available for Inquisit 5. My university has only the license for Inquisit 4. I tried to somehow translate the script by changing the parameter expression to value but it didn't work.

Is there anything I missed? How can I change the script so it works on Inquisit 4?

Sandra
By Dave - 5/14/2019

S.Niederkofler - Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Hi,

I am a psychology student and for my master theses I need a me/not me reaction time task. But in the millisecond library this test is only available for Inquisit 5. My university has only the license for Inquisit 4. I tried to somehow translate the script by changing the parameter expression to value but it didn't work.

Is there anything I missed? How can I change the script so it works on Inquisit 4?

Sandra

Whether you can or not depends on the script, what specific Inquisit 5 syntax features it uses and whether there are any Inquisit 4 syntax equivalents. Usually, you need to do more than just replacing <parameters> with <values>. What script are we talking about here?
By S.Niederkofler - 5/14/2019

Thanks for your reply. This is the script.
By Dave - 5/15/2019

S.Niederkofler - Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply. This is the script.

See attached.
By S.Niederkofler - 5/15/2019

Thank you, this will help me a lot!