Millisecond Forums

Having trouble linking multiple tasks

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic27120.aspx

By stefaniafranja - 5/15/2019

Hello there, 

I have used the <batch> element to link three tasks together previously, and it has worked nicely. 

I made a couple of changes to the scripts since, and now it is not running them together anymore, even though all files are still in the same place. 

I am attaching a compressed file of all my tasks and associated images. 

The batch file script is titled "Visit_2_cog_tasks.iqx'

I am not sure why this is no longer working, but perhaps a trained eye might be able to detect something. 

Thank you in advance!

stefania 

[quote]
stefaniafranja - Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hello there, 

I have used the <batch> element to link three tasks together previously, and it has worked nicely. 

I made a couple of changes to the scripts since, and now it is not running them together anymore, even though all files are still in the same place. 

I am not sure why this is no longer working, but perhaps a trained eye might be able to detect something. 

Thank you in advance!

stefania

The file seems to be too big to upload. i might just have to make some changes & see if I cut out the last task, and delete associated images, whether the file can upload. 

[quote]

Hello there, 

Thank you in advance!

stefania

The file seems to be too big to upload. i might just have to make some changes & see if I cut out the last task, and delete associated images, whether the file can upload. 

So after re-starting my computer, it is now working properly. 
But I definitely was unable to attach a compressed zip of my tasks, even when i deleted the last task to make the file smaller :( 
Hopefully there won't be a need for that in future!