Millisecond Forums

Problems with Registration Key after Mac Update to Mojave

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic27349.aspx

By sue79 - 6/30/2019

Hello, 
I have some trouble with the registration key in Inquisit4 on Mac OS. 
Some months ago it worked fine. Then I updated the mac os to mojave.
And now it seems that the system does not notice the registration key. Every time I want to open the program, a new key is generated / requested.
I tried several times to delete the programm and also the hidden file Macintosh HD / User / <username> / ⁨Library / ⁨Preferences ⁩/ com.millisecond.Inquisit.plist. 
So, at the moment I am not able to run experiments (only free trial without experiment data).
What else can I do? 
By Dave - 6/30/2019

sue79 - 7/1/2019
Hello, 
And now it seems that the system does not notice the registration key. Every time I want to open the program, a new key is generated / requested.
I tried several times to delete the programm and also the hidden file Macintosh HD / User / <username> / ⁨Library / ⁨Preferences ⁩/ com.millisecond.Inquisit.plist. 
So, at the moment I am not able to run experiments (only free trial without experiment data).
What else can I do? 

I've responded with a set of detailed steps to perform via private message.
By sue79 - 6/30/2019

Dave, many Thanks. Now it works! 
By mateuszh - 2/10/2020

Dave - 7/1/2019
sue79 - 7/1/2019
Hello, 
What else can I do? 

I've responded with a set of detailed steps to perform via private message.

Hi, could I ask for sending me this set of steps? I've the same problem with registration on macos. Thank you in advance!
By Dave - 2/10/2020

mateuszh - 2/10/2020

Hi, could I ask for sending me this set of steps? I've the same problem with registration on macos. Thank you in advance!

I've sent you the instructions in a private message.
By mateuszh - 2/10/2020

Dave - 2/10/2020
mateuszh - 2/10/2020

I've sent you the instructions in a private message.

Kindly thank you! Now everything works perfectly ;)