Millisecond Forums

Create new user account in Millisecond

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic28552.aspx

By wuaham - 3/19/2020

Hi

How to create a new user account in Millisecond - if I visit millisecond website it only shows "Sign in" with user name and password. But if you haven't created an account then where to find user name and password?
Thanks
By Dave - 3/19/2020

wuaham - 3/19/2020
Hi

How to create a new user account in Millisecond - if I visit millisecond website it only shows "Sign in" with user name and password. But if you haven't created an account then where to find user name and password?
Thanks

An account is only created when a license is purchased. If you are managing a departmental licenses and are a designated Site Administrator, sign in with your credentials, and visit the "Manage Site" panel in your account. There you can create new user accounts under the departmental license.
By wuaham - 3/19/2020

Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Hi

Thanks

An account is only created when a license is purchased. If you are managing a departmental licenses and are a designated Site Administrator, sign in with your credentials, and visit the "Manage Site" panel in your account. There you can create new user accounts under the departmental license.

Thank you.
By Dave - 3/19/2020

wuaham - 3/19/2020
Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Hi

Thanks

Thank you.

If you're having trouble with this, please email me at support <at> millisecond <dot> com, and I'll walk you through the process.
By wuaham - 3/19/2020

Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Hi

Thanks

Thank you.

If you're having trouble with this, please email me at support <at> millisecond <dot> com, and I'll walk you through the process.

Thank you for the support, created a new user and it seems working fine! 
By Dave - 3/19/2020

wuaham - 3/19/2020
Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Dave - 3/19/2020
wuaham - 3/19/2020
Hi

Thanks

Thank you.

Thank you for the support, created a new user and it seems working fine! 

Wonderful -- thanks for letting me know!