Millisecond Forums

Email upon completion of study

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic29384.aspx

By Jemma - 7/13/2020

Hi,
I am just wondering if there is a way to get Inquisit to send an email to me when a participant completes my study, either through Inquisit web functions or the actual script?
This is so I can manually register participants for a second task without having to look through the data files.
Many thanks!
Jemma
By Dave - 7/14/2020

Jemma - 7/14/2020
Hi,
I am just wondering if there is a way to get Inquisit to send an email to me when a participant completes my study, either through Inquisit web functions or the actual script?
This is so I can manually register participants for a second task without having to look through the data files.
Many thanks!
Jemma

No, Inquisit does not currently have the capability to send completion notification emails or the like, I'm afraid.
By Jemma - 7/14/2020

Dave - 7/14/2020
Jemma - 7/14/2020
Hi,
Many thanks!
Jemma

No, Inquisit does not currently have the capability to send completion notification emails or the like, I'm afraid.

Okay, thanks Dave!