Millisecond Forums

voice recording

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic29483.aspx

By Libra - 7/24/2020

Hi Dave, 
I am using the sound capture function for an Inquisit web study to record participants' voice responses for many trials. It seems that .wav files will be automatically saved into the same data folder with file names including the block code and trial code. I was wondering, if it is possible to have the voice recordings from different trials to be automatically saved into separate folders based on the trial name? For example, voice recordings of all repetitions of trial A will be saved into folder A and those of repetitions of trial B will be saved into folder B? Thank you in advance! 
Best, 
Libra
By Dave - 7/24/2020

Libra - 7/24/2020
Hi Dave, 
I am using the sound capture function for an Inquisit web study to record participants' voice responses for many trials. It seems that .wav files will be automatically saved into the same data folder with file names including the block code and trial code. I was wondering, if it is possible to have the voice recordings from different trials to be automatically saved into separate folders based on the trial name? For example, voice recordings of all repetitions of trial A will be saved into folder A and those of repetitions of trial B will be saved into folder B? Thank you in advance! 
Best, 
Libra

> I was wondering, if it is possible to have the voice recordings from different trials to be automatically saved into separate folders based on the trial name?

No, the storage location cannot be changed or otherwise customized.
By Libra - 7/24/2020

I see. Thanks for letting me know!