Millisecond Forums

merging file

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic29591.aspx

By anisa_khalfan - 8/19/2020

Hi, 
So I combined 4 scripts into one using the batch element. It works on Inquisit lab, but I am unsure on how to upload it to Inquisit web. Do I upload all 5 scripts? I know the help page says: To use the batch element with Inquisit Web, simply register the script containing the batch element, and then upload the other scripts to the web server. (but I am unsure what this means) - how do I upload the other scripts to the web server? 
By Dave - 8/19/2020

anisa_khalfan - 8/20/2020
Hi, 
So I combined 4 scripts into one using the batch element. It works on Inquisit lab, but I am unsure on how to upload it to Inquisit web. Do I upload all 5 scripts? I know the help page says: To use the batch element with Inquisit Web, simply register the script containing the batch element, and then upload the other scripts to the web server. (but I am unsure what this means) - how do I upload the other scripts to the web server? 

You upload all scripts -- the batch script, the four actual task scripts -- as well as any and all files those scripts require (images, etc.) in the first step ("Upload FIles"). You then select the batch script as the "Start Script" per the dropdown at the bottom of the same page. That is all there is to it.