Millisecond Forums

Number-Letter Task

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic29626.aspx

By elisegrimm - 8/27/2020

Hello,

I downloaded the Number-Letter Task with the idea of adapting it in the French language. However, I tested it before changing anything to the code and I get zero responses regarding RT:
- The RT feedback for individual practice blocks does not show up (see image). Could you please explain to me why this is? What can I change in the  code to make the RT feedback work?
- This is important, as when I run the Test Monkey throughout the task, I get zero summary results for RT either (see Inquisit file attached).

Please let me know how to fix this bug.

Thank you.

Best,
By Dave - 8/27/2020

elisegrimm - 8/27/2020
Hello,

I downloaded the Number-Letter Task with the idea of adapting it in the French language. However, I tested it before changing anything to the code and I get zero responses regarding RT:
- The RT feedback for individual practice blocks does not show up (see image). Could you please explain to me why this is? What can I change in the  code to make the RT feedback work?
- This is important, as when I run the Test Monkey throughout the task, I get zero summary results for RT either (see Inquisit file attached).

Thank you.

Best,

This bug has already been fixed. You are using a severely outdated Inquisit version (6.1.1). Please use the latest version available.
By elisegrimm - 8/27/2020

Dave - 8/27/2020
elisegrimm - 8/27/2020
Hello,

Thank you.

Best,

This bug has already been fixed. You are using a severely outdated Inquisit version (6.1.1). Please use the latest version available.

Excellent, thank you!