Millisecond Forums

Inquisit Error with Graphics

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic29643.aspx

By bluebird2020 - 8/31/2020

Hello, I recently downloaded Inquisit 6 but every time I try to run a script on my desktop computer (Windows 10, also meets all the minimum hardware requirements), I always receive this error message: 

Inquisit Error: boundFBO = sfb->targetFBO()->bind() failed, Line 1206, File graphics.cpp. 

This happens even with scripts without images. I can actually run the scripts fine on another computer, so I'm not sure where to start looking for a solution. 
By Dave - 8/31/2020

bluebird2020 - 8/31/2020
Hello, I recently downloaded Inquisit 6 but every time I try to run a script on my desktop computer (Windows 10, also meets all the minimum hardware requirements), I always receive this error message: 

Inquisit Error: boundFBO = sfb->targetFBO()->bind() failed, Line 1206, File graphics.cpp. 

This happens even with scripts without images. I can actually run the scripts fine on another computer, so I'm not sure where to start looking for a solution. 

First thing to try is to update the system's graphics card driver to the latest one available from the respective vendor.
By bluebird2020 - 9/2/2020

Dave - 8/31/2020
bluebird2020 - 8/31/2020

First thing to try is to update the system's graphics card driver to the latest one available from the respective vendor.

Thank you for the reply! I realized there were some compatibility issues with my graphics card driver.