Millisecond Forums

Reference Error $ is not defined

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic30569.aspx

By Kugel - 1/22/2021

Hi,

I want to launch an online experiment via the millisecond server. Locally on my PC the batch is running without problems. If uploaded to the server, I always get the following error message, when entering the address.

Anyone encountered a similar problem or could help me out?

Best wishes,
Dimitrij
By Dave - 1/22/2021

Kugel - 1/22/2021
Hi,

I want to launch an online experiment via the millisecond server. Locally on my PC the batch is running without problems. If uploaded to the server, I always get the following error message, when entering the address.

Best wishes,
Dimitrij

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.
By Dave - 1/24/2021

Dave - 1/22/2021
Kugel - 1/22/2021
Hi,

Best wishes,
Dimitrij

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.

The issue should now be resolved.