Millisecond Forums

Launch Page error "Reference Error $ is not defined"

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic30570.aspx

By rough - 1/22/2021

I'm getting an error at the launch page that prevents me from moving to the next page. The error message happens in both Chrome and Edge and displays a dialog box saying:
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"
It looks like there is a == $0 in the HTML of the page but I don't know how to remove it. There are no other $ in any files.
By Dave - 1/22/2021

rough - 1/22/2021
I'm getting an error at the launch page that prevents me from moving to the next page. The error message happens in both Chrome and Edge and displays a dialog box saying:
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"
It looks like there is a == $0 in the HTML of the page but I don't know how to remove it. There are no other $ in any files.

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.
By miaallen - 1/23/2021

Dave - 1/22/2021
rough - 1/22/2021
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Any updates on when this issue may be resolved?
By Dave - 1/24/2021

miaallen - 1/23/2021
Dave - 1/22/2021
rough - 1/22/2021
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"

Any updates on when this issue may be resolved?

The issue should beresolved as of the time of writing.