Millisecond Forums

Wrong script order - looks like a sorted list

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic31128.aspx

By atolopilo - 3/18/2021

Hi everyone,

I have a problem for which I cannot find a solution in the previous posts. When I open any script it looks like it is sorted alphabetically (?).
It is with every script that I've tried to upload. It is difficult to edit but experiments run normally (no errors). I work on Macbook Pro and have never had an issue with it.
I've tried to copy and past the script from my osf file to new project but didn't work.

It looks like that:

and should look like that:

Best,
Ola
By Dave - 3/18/2021

atolopilo - 3/18/2021
Hi everyone,

I have a problem for which I cannot find a solution in the previous posts. When I open any script it looks like it is sorted alphabetically (?).
It is with every script that I've tried to upload. It is difficult to edit but experiments run normally (no errors). I work on Macbook Pro and have never had an issue with it.
I've tried to copy and past the script from my osf file to new project but didn't work.

It looks like that:

and should look like that:

Best,
Ola

You're using Inquisit 5 Lab on macOS Big Sur. The Inquisit 5 editor component is not compatible with Big Sur and cannot display scripts properly (Apple broke compatibility). Your options are:
- Downgrading to macOS to Catalina or lower,
- Upgrading to Inquisit 6, or
- Sticking with Inquisit 5, but using an unregistered copy of Inquisit 6 Lab to edit any scripts. You'll have to take care to avoid any new Inquisit 6 language features to retain script compatibility with Inquisit 5.
By atolopilo - 3/18/2021

Thank You @Dave ! I will switch to Windows until the new version will be installed in our Lab :)