Millisecond Forums

If-loop, ...?

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic31357.aspx

By janawuppertal - 4/17/2021

Currently I am working on a thesis for my studies. In the course of this, I have developed a query to test which foods the subjects eat how often.
In order for the subjects to check if they clicked on the foods in the "correct" order, I would like to add something so that the order is clearly shown once. For this I have thought of two possibilities so far. Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement them and would appreciate your help!

The first possibility would be that the foods, as soon as they are clicked, appear next to the original foods.
The second possibility would be that at the very end, maybe on another page, the foods appear in the order in which they were clicked on by the subjects, and the subjects can then confirm again that this is correct - and, if this should not be the case, the subjects could be redirected back to the second page (perhaps with an if-loop?).

If I should have expressed myself unclearly at any point, I am of course happy if you ask me! Thank you very much in advance for your support!
By Dave - 4/19/2021

janawuppertal - 4/17/2021
Currently I am working on a thesis for my studies. In the course of this, I have developed a query to test which foods the subjects eat how often.
In order for the subjects to check if they clicked on the foods in the "correct" order, I would like to add something so that the order is clearly shown once. For this I have thought of two possibilities so far. Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement them and would appreciate your help!

The first possibility would be that the foods, as soon as they are clicked, appear next to the original foods.
The second possibility would be that at the very end, maybe on another page, the foods appear in the order in which they were clicked on by the subjects, and the subjects can then confirm again that this is correct - and, if this should not be the case, the subjects could be redirected back to the second page (perhaps with an if-loop?).

If I should have expressed myself unclearly at any point, I am of course happy if you ask me! Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Either option is possible to implement, you'll need to be more specific about what exactly you don't know how to do.