Millisecond Forums

survey page + posttrialpause

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic31784.aspx

By anisa_khalfan - 6/29/2021

Hi,
I have two hopefully simple questions!

1) I saw another post where surveypage does not have posttrialpause and I am trying to figure out how to get around this. 
I want the subject to click their response, where the circle they clicked is then filled black and I want it to stay like that for 250 ms before moving to the next trial. I know I can branch to the same trial but I want the circle to be filled black for those 250 ms. Any suggestions?
2) I also wanted to know if I can put the options' text underneath the circle for radiobuttons (rather than beside circles).

Thanks, I really appreciate the help!
By Dave - 6/29/2021

anisa_khalfan - 6/29/2021
Hi,

1) I saw another post where surveypage does not have posttrialpause and I am trying to figure out how to get around this. 
I want the subject to click their response, where the circle they clicked is then filled black and I want it to stay like that for 250 ms before moving to the next trial. I know I can branch to the same trial but I want the circle to be filled black for those 250 ms. Any suggestions?
2) I also wanted to know if I can put the options' text underneath the circle for radiobuttons (rather than beside circles).

See attached.
By anisa_khalfan - 6/29/2021

Dave - 6/29/2021
Hi,

See attached.

Perfect, thank you! So if I wanted to add to the fear_rating survey page such that it moves to the fear_rating_ptp once a response is made (rather than them clicking continue) I would need to use an expression in the branch statement?
By Dave - 6/29/2021

Dave - 6/29/2021
Hi,

See attached.

Perfect, thank you! So if I wanted to add to the fear_rating survey page such that it moves to the fear_rating_ptp once a response is made (rather than them clicking continue) I would need to use an expression in the branch statement?

No, that's not possible using surveypages, they'll always require use of the navigation button,