Millisecond Forums

Trying the TurkPrime preview link gives me the error "Unable to get subject id from URL parameter 'workerId'"

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic32070.aspx

By elobot10 - 8/7/2021

My whole experiment works fine when I test it from the Millisecond "Open Launch Page" button, as well as if I manually append '?workerId=1' to the link in my browser, but when I click "preview link in new tab" on TurkPrime, I get this error: Unable to get subject id from URL parameter 'workerId'. 

On Millisecond, I set it to generate participant IDs from the URL parameter 'workerId' as so, like I am told to for TurkPrime :

Is there anything else I am missing?
By Dave - 8/9/2021

elobot10 - 8/7/2021
My whole experiment works fine when I test it from the Millisecond "Open Launch Page" button, as well as if I manually append '?workerId=1' to the link in my browser, but when I click "preview link in new tab" on TurkPrime, I get this error: Unable to get subject id from URL parameter 'workerId'. 

On Millisecond, I set it to generate participant IDs from the URL parameter 'workerId' as so, like I am told to for TurkPrime :

Is there anything else I am missing?

That means TurkPrime is not appending / forwarding the workerId URL parameter; the issue is not on the Inquisit-side of things.