Millisecond Forums

Problems with Big Sur macOS/Inquisit 6

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic32096.aspx

By student1111 - 8/17/2021

Hi,

I'm currently running the Brief IAT on Inquisit 6 and I seem to be having an issue on macOS Big Sur computers. The scrolling feature doesn't seem to be functioning properly. For example, the question text scrolls in tandem with the direction of the scroll wheel, however the accompanying radio buttons remain stationery. As a result of the scrolling error as well, users are unable to reach the 'Continue' button at the bottom of the page and are unable to complete the survey. I have attached the script. Can somebody please advise what to do here? Thank you!
By Dave - 8/18/2021

student1111 - 8/18/2021
Hi,

I'm currently running the Brief IAT on Inquisit 6 and I seem to be having an issue on macOS Big Sur computers. The scrolling feature doesn't seem to be functioning properly. For example, the question text scrolls in tandem with the direction of the scroll wheel, however the accompanying radio buttons remain stationery. As a result of the scrolling error as well, users are unable to reach the 'Continue' button at the bottom of the page and are unable to complete the survey. I have attached the script. Can somebody please advise what to do here? Thank you!

Can you try with the attached revision? There were some odd positioning and especially sizing choices in the original (unclear to me for what reason), and this version tries to get rid of that.
By student1111 - 8/18/2021

Thank you Dave, you're a superstar!