Millisecond Forums

Message list not showing messages

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic32222.aspx

By tecnika - 9/13/2021

Hello,

I can see the message List tab but if the script has an error it does not show any message (it just not run). If I run the same script with Inquisit 5 it shows the messages as usual. See screenshot. Any suggestion?

Best wishes

By Dave - 9/13/2021

tecnika - 9/13/2021
Hello,

I can see the message List tab but if the script has an error it does not show any message (it just not run). If I run the same script with Inquisit 5 it shows the messages as usual. See screenshot. Any suggestion?

Best wishes

Things that elicit warnings or errors under Inquisit 5 aren't necessarily errors or warnings under Inquisit 6, so this is not a meaningful comparison. E.g. the /groups attribute does not exist under Inquisit 5, but does exist under Inquisit 6.

What's the supposed error in the Inquisit 6 script that the message list does not show?
By tecnika - 9/13/2021

Dave - 9/13/2021
tecnika - 9/13/2021
Hello,

Best wishes

Things that elicit warnings or errors under Inquisit 5 aren't necessarily errors or warnings under Inquisit 6, so this is not a meaningful comparison. E.g. the /groups attribute does not exist under Inquisit 5, but does exist under Inquisit 6.

What's the supposed error in the Inquisit 6 script that the message list does not show?

a missing htm file in the folder (the group errors should not appear in Inquisit 6). So when I put the htm file in the folder the script runs fine in Inquisit 6. When it wasn't there, it doesn't show any error message and it does not run. It seems that I cannot see any errors in the message list even if they are preventing the script from running (that's happening in other situation too).
By Dave - 9/13/2021

tecnika - 9/13/2021
Dave - 9/13/2021
tecnika - 9/13/2021
Hello,

Best wishes

a missing htm file in the folder (the group errors should not appear in Inquisit 6). So when I put the htm file in the folder the script runs fine in Inquisit 6. When it wasn't there, it doesn't show any error message and it does not run. It seems that I cannot see any errors in the message list even if they are preventing the script from running (that's happening in other situation too).

Working fine for me.