Millisecond Forums

Picture on a surveypage

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic6799.aspx

By debbielee - 10/17/2011

I am trying to display a picture at the top of a survey page.  I want the picture to remain at the top of the surveypage for the entire time the participant is taking the survey.  I am unsure if I should add this to my script as an item or picture.  Can I add it as a question or this there another way that is better to do this.

Below is a sample of the script I am working with; the surveypages will be combined into a final survey, and then a block in the total experiment.

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

<radiobuttons Control1>

/ caption = "Types of behavior like Margaret’s are commonplace in daily activities?"

/ options = ("Completely agree", "Somewhat agree", "Neither Agree nor Disagree",  "Somewhat disagree", "Completely disagree")

/ optionvalues = ("1", "2", "3", "4", "5")

</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons Control2>

/ caption = "Do you think Margaret’s behavior was a derogatory slight towards Jane?"

/ options = ("Completely agree", "Somewhat agree", "Neither Agree nor Disagree",  "Somewhat disagree", "Completely disagree")

</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons Control3>

/ caption = "Do you think Margaret’s behavior was rude?"

</radiobuttons>

<picture Jane>

/ items = ("Jane.jpg")

/ position = (0, 0)

</picture>

<surveypage ControlQuestion1>

/ caption = "Please mark the response that most accurately represents your perception."

/ fontstyle = ("Verdana", -14, true, false, false, false, 5, 0)

/ showbackbutton = false

/ questions = [1=Control1; 2=Control2; 3=Control3; 4=Jane]

</surveypage>

By debbielee - 10/17/2011

I figured out one part.  I used an image element instead of a picture element in the survey page which worked, however now the questions go through a section of the survey. How should I handle this issue?

By Dave - 10/17/2011

Re. layouting see https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic6101.aspx. Not sure what "now the questions go through a section of the survey" is supposed to mean, so I can't help with that.

Regards,

~Dave