text help needed

Author
bluepsychette
Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)Respected Member (444 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I set up text and items, specifying the items, numitems txcolor, position, and font. When running a block, the reminders show up but not the text stimuli in the middle. I made sure the color was different from the background color. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?
seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hey there blue,
Once you set up the and elements, you have specify which trials should present them and when. You can do this in the element (or , , and other variations of using the stimulustimes command, for example:

/ stimulustimes = [0=mytext]

where mytext is the name of your text element. That tells Inquisit to present the text at the beginning of the stimulus presentation for mytrial.

Hope this helps,
Sean
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search