Batch Sequence-Infinite Loop

Author
m_shilha
Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)Respected Member (358 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hello,
I am humbled by the simplicity of my question, but the reality is that I have no experience with writing any type of program script. Through the forum I have learned how to create a batch script for my experiment (see below), but the problem is that subject "4" (i.e., with a remainder of "0") is kept in an infinite loop (i.e., the program continues to run through both IAT tasks). As such, my question is: What syntax do I need to include to signal to the program that it should end after the two tasks for subject 4 (remainder 0)?

<batch GroupA>
/subjects = (1 of 4)
/groupassignment = subjectnumber
/file = "SexualIAT-FemaleLeft.iqx"
/file = "PleasantIAT-Maleleft.iqx"
</batch>

<batch GroupB>
/subjects = (2 of 4)
/file = "PleasantIAT-Maleleft.iqx"
/file = "SexualIAT-FemaleLeft.iqx"
</batch>

<batch GroupC>
/subjects = (3 of 4)
/file =  "SexualIAT-MaleLeft.iqx"
/file = "PleasantIAT-Femaleleft.iqx"
</batch>

<batch GroupD>
/subjects = (4 of 4)
/file = "PleasantIAT-Femaleleft.iqx"
/file = "SexualIAT-MaleLeft.iqx"
</batch>

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Nothing in the code you posted should cause an infinite loop. Have you double-checked / ensured that your Inquisit installation is up to date?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search