Inline Color

Author
LePhil
Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone

I'm trying to bring some more color into my instructions by accentuating certain words, but I can't figure out how to do that inline.

<item myinstructions>
/1="Press Space Bar to start"
/2="..."
</item>

In the above item I'd like to color "Space Bar" in red, while the rest of the text is black. Is there a way to do that?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
> In the above item I'd like to color "Space Bar" in red, while the rest of the text is black. Is there a way to do that?

No, there isn't. If you require elaborate formatting for instructions, you should either use <htmlpage> instruction pages or alternatively <html> elements presented via a <trial>'s /stimulustimes or -frames. Then you have the full layout and text formatting capabilities of HTML at your disposal.

LePhil
LePhil
Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)Partner Member (899 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Oh, ok. I'll read up on that then. Thanks a bunch!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search