expressions

Author
beccabos
Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I looked through the documentation at the <expressions> element and am still not quite sure how to use it; is there additional documentation available?

I would like to use it to have the script automatically score means for responses made to randomized image presentation (of varied types- means for each image type) and to score frequency of choices made between two stimuli. I imagine that this is possible but don't know if there are any examples or explanations available. 

Thanks for your help!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
You'll want to study the documentation topics on operators, functions and conditional expressions in addition. As for examples, you may refer to virtually any script available from the task library, the vast majority of which make rather extensive use of expressions.

Many very simple examples can also be found around this very forum, for example https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost13030.aspx

Edited 10 Years Ago by Dave
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search