Eye tracker synchronization via ethernet to inquisit?

Author
avermeer
Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)Associate Member (266 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

I am new to Inquisit and would like to connect an Arrington eyetracker to Inquisit to sychronize them. For this I would like to send event markers / triggers from Inquisit to the eyetracker. I saw posts on TTL via parallel ports, however, this eyetracker synchronizes across machines via the ethernet. Is there currently a possibility with Inquisit to send triggers via ethernet connection? At the moment I have the eyetracker software and Inquisit running on the same pc. 

Is there anyone who has tried using Arrington eyetrackers with Inquisit via another way perhaps?

Many thanks,
Annabel

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Unfortunately Inquisit cannot communicate with external devices via ethernet at present.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search