white flash between trials

Author
montroy1612
Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)Respected Member (332 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I am creating a script with multiple trials set on a purple background image. however, between trials, there is a white flash before the next trial displays with the correct purple background image. How do I get rid of this flash? Alternatively, if I cannot get rid of the flash completely, is there a way I could diminish it by say changing the color of the flash to purple or gray?

Attached is the current script.

Thanks!
Montroy1612
Attachments
cardSort_new.iqx (859 views, 7.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
See the documentation for the /erase attribute. Set it either to 'false' for the relevant stimulus elements or to erase in a purple color.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search