Approach Avoidance task

Author
Research316
Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have download the AAT for inquisit 4. I have managed to edit everything that I need but I would like to insert a summary at the end like I have seen in other scripts like the BIAT
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Then you should add a <block> and <trial> to the script which display the summary information you want to provide and run those at the end of the script.

Alternatively, you can achieve the same using an instruction <page> displayed at the end of the procedure.

Edited 10 Years Ago by Dave
Research316
Research316
Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Dave.

I used the trial approach as it has more options. I am having an issue now, I have added the trial to the current block but the summary page is appearing after every image in the second trial instead of at the end which is what I require.

This is how the block looks

<block AAT>
/ onblockbegin = [values.index = 0]
/ trials = [1 = instructions; 2-81 = AAT_start; 3 = summary]
</block>

Any suggestions?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
/ trials = [1 = instructions; 2-81 = AAT_start; 3 = summary]

There are 80 AAT_start trials. You don't want the summary trial to be the 3rd trial. You want it to be the 82nd.

/ trials = [1 = instructions; 2-81 = AAT_start; 82 = summary]
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search