Is it possible to change the fontsize of the nextkey?

Author
mvanrooij
Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,
After piloting an Inquisit 4 script one of the points of feedback that I got was that the fontsizes are too small. I'm able to change the fontsize of my stimuli and the instructions no problem, but I cannot find any way to change the fontsize of the /nextkey, is this possible?

<instruct>
/windowsize = (80%, 80%)
/fontstyle = ("Arial", 4%, false, false, false, false, 5, 1)
/txcolor = (black)
/nextkey = (57)
/nextlabel = "Press Spacebar to Continue""
</instruct>

I tried specifying a larger fontsize under /defaults but this doesn't change the size of the /nextkey, any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
The font style and size for navigation buttons on instruction <page> elements cannot be changed. You'd have to present your instructions using e.g. <surveypage> elements run via a <block>'s /trials attribute instead. For survey pages, the look of the navigation button can be customized via their /navigationbuttonfontstyle and /navigationbuttonsize attributes.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search