wav file - 30 secs recording per image

Author
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I would like to record the vocal responses (wav file, not the voice RT) to an image presented for 30 seconds, with an interval with a white screen of 5 seconds. I don't know what it is wrong but the wav file lasts less than 1 seconds instead of 30 seconds.
Can anybody help me?

Thank you for your attention,

Elena
Attachments
Katie.iqx (772 views, 1.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
The default behavior of a <trial> is /responseinterrupt = immediate, i.e., as soon as a response is registered, the trial stops and enters a posttrial-phase for the remainder of the specified /trialduration. To get the trial to record for the full 30 seconds, you have to do something like this:

<trial Images>
/stimulustimes = [0 = Images; 30000 = Images]
/ trialduration = 30000
/ beginresponsetime = 0
 /responseinterrupt = frames
/inputdevice=voicerecord
/ recorddata = true
/branch = [trial.blankscreen]
</trial>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...