Repeated stimuli with different presentation times

Author
Laura95
Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)Associate Member (156 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone! I am new to Inquisit and I have a question. For my Bachelor thesis I am making an experiment in which words are presented for a given time and participants have to decide if the target word has a longer or shorter presentation time than the standard word. So far, so good. But one of the manipulations is that some words have to be repeated so that the standard word and the target word are the same but have different presentation times. How can I make Inquisit do this?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
There is not enough detail in your description to answer the question meaningfully, I'm afraid. Please provide a more complete / detailed account of the procedure you wish to implement. Among other things, you should address in what manner you want to present the "standard" and "target" words (concurrently, target following standard, etc.).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search