Disappearing photo on a surveypage when checkbox item is unanswered

Author
esia_1
Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)Respected Member (357 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I have a short question.
I want to present a photo on a surveypage with some checkbox elements.
Currently I present the photo as <picture> and via the page´s stimulusframe, but then I have the problem that when a checkbox item is unanswered and you klick the finishlabel-button, the photo disappears.

<item Foto1>
/1 = "0245_m_portrait_20150618.JPG"
</item>

<picture Foto1>
/ numitems = 1
/ items = Foto1
/ size = (672, 813,12)
/position = (20,50)
</picture>

<surveypage foto1> /caption = "" /stimulusframes=[1= Foto1] /questions =  [1= gepflegt.haare;2= gepflegt.gesicht;3=gestylt.haare;4= gestylt.gesicht;5= makeup; 6= gesichtsausdruck; 7=values;8 = c1;9 = c2;10 = c3;11 = c4;12= c5;13= c6;14 = Skala; 15 = Skala2; 16 = wenn] /showquestionnumbers= false/showpagenumbers= false/ response= timeout (1000000000)/ fontstyle = ("Bell Gothic STD Black", 18pt, true, false ,false, false, 5, 0)/finishlabel = "Klick hier für weiter!" </surveypage>

Is it possible to set up the photo as an <image> element to present it in the question attribute? or would I need to display it as <picture> in any other of the surveypages attributes?

Thank you!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
> Is it possible to set up the photo as an <image> element to present it in the question attribute?

Yes, that is exactly what you'll want to do here.

<image Foto1>
/ items = ("0245_m_portrait_20150618.JPG")
</image>

<surveypage foto1>
/ questions = [1=Foto1; 2=...]
</surveypage>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search