Next and back label

Author
babicova.k
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 
I would like to set up an experiment where the subjects are going to study pairs of picture and text stimulis and afterwards a testing session will take place. They should be able to go back and forth to study the stimuli. Is that possible? 
I am only able to find the back and next labels in survey pages. 

Thanks,
Katarina 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Yes, it is perfectly possible. I suspect you are referring to a specific procedure (cf. "F" at http://www.lognostics.co.uk/tools/llama/ ). This is easy enough to implement and you can find a basic version attached.

Attachments
lf.zip (459 views, 196.00 KB)
babicova.k
babicova.k
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Wow, if I knew you would send me this, I would not have spent the whole weekend working on it, but good I did, I learnt a lot! 

Anyways, thanks a lot for this file, it is perfect! 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search