web testing

Author
sdubrow
Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am trying to test an experiment I posted on the web, however after the first time in which it ran, thereafter pressing start is bringing me directly to the completion page. Should this be happening and if so, how would you recommend testing web scripts?

Thanks!
Sarah
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Whether this should be happening or not is impossible to tell without any further information. It may well be that this is caused by a mistake in your script. For example

> after pressing start is bringing me directly to the completion page

may indicate that you are passing subject or group numbers into the script for which no conditions are assigned. It's probably best if you could simply provide the link to the respective experiment's launch page, if you are not sure.

In general, you should refresh the experiment's launch page after each test run so that a new subject and/or group number is generated for each run.

sdubrow
sdubrow
Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)
here's the launch page. thanks so much!

http://research.millisecond.com/knorman/conflictBoundRun.web

sdubrow
sdubrow
nevermind, i figured out i accidentally deleted a file. whoops!

thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search