web data file is being deleted

Author
keunyoung
Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I am using web inquisit program.

Apparently yesterday, I saw that the data on the 23rd and 24th were saved on the Web.

When I open it this morning (I am in South Korea), the data is gone.

The funny thing is that I just went back to the store page and the data from 22nd was also deleted.

What the hell is going on?
I lost all of my data for a week.

I cannot forgive this problem...  if it would not be recovered

The worst Christmas ever!!!!!!

Edited 8 Years Ago by keunyoung
keunyoung
keunyoung
Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)Respected Member (411 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
And the link that was well collected until yesterday is not working at all now...!!! 
The link said..

404 - File or directory not found.

"The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Does this make sense?
What happen to the link which worked well until 12 hours ago?
Even, my lisence expired date is Feburary.

If the data from 22nd to 24th were gone, I would lose data from 6 people.
Because I give 30 USD for each person as a gift for particiation, I will lose 180 dollars.

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators
We changed our storage for data files. In some cases, we have to move data files from the old storage to the new storage. Please check back in 1-2 days and your data files should be in your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

-Sean
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search