Custom finish page

Custom finish page

Author
EimS
Associate Member
Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have recently set up studies on Inquisit but I’m having trouble with the finish page for my current study. I want to send participants to a custom finish page so I upload a html page to the ‘select the finish page’ section as I have done in the past. But there is also a section to Upload a new finish page (which I think is new?). I want it to be the same as the html web page but it won’t accept it as it must be a url. I’m not sure how to get it to accept my html document as a webpage as it doesn’t work when I input the link in directly (C:\Users\ykb15102\Desktop\ImaginedContact\ImaginedContact Script_Experimental\ICExperiment_Time1\DebriefIC(time1).htm). Sometimes I get a message saying “The finish page must be an HTML file ending with the ".htm" file extension.” But if I try to put up another html file it says that “The finish page must be a full url.” My webscript link is http://research.millisecond.com/stevekelly/imaginedcontact_time1.web if it helps.

Thank you,
Eimear

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)Supreme Being (234K reputation)

Group: Administrators
EimS - Monday, January 9, 2017
Hello,

I have recently set up studies on Inquisit but I’m having trouble with the finish page for my current study. I want to send participants to a custom finish page so I upload a html page to the ‘select the finish page’ section as I have done in the past. But there is also a section to Upload a new finish page (which I think is new?). I want it to be the same as the html web page but it won’t accept it as it must be a url. I’m not sure how to get it to accept my html document as a webpage as it doesn’t work when I input the link in directly (C:\Users\ykb15102\Desktop\ImaginedContact\ImaginedContact Script_Experimental\ICExperiment_Time1\DebriefIC(time1).htm). Sometimes I get a message saying “The finish page must be an HTML file ending with the ".htm" file extension.” But if I try to put up another html file it says that “The finish page must be a full url.” My webscript link is http://research.millisecond.com/stevekelly/imaginedcontact_time1.web if it helps.

Thank you,
Eimear

I've adjusted your web experiment's settings (i.e., specified the full URL to your custom finishpage) and it should work now. Hope this helps.

EimS
EimS
Associate Member
Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)Associate Member (88 reputation)

Dave - Monday, January 9, 2017
EimS - Monday, January 9, 2017
Hello,

Thank you,
Eimear

I've adjusted your web experiment's settings (i.e., specified the full URL to your custom finishpage) and it should work now. Hope this helps.

All working fine. Thanks for that. 
Eimear
francescafarina
francescafarina
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Hi there,

I am having the same problem with my custom finish page. Specifically, I am trying to upload a htm file but keep getting the url error message ("The finish page must be a full url."). My webscript link is http://research.millisecond.com/colinburke/expt3_mainstudy_low_nodistractor.web.

Could you help? 

Many thanks,
Francesca
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums