Adding values to "default" data info

Author
sdandeneau
Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

Is there an easy way of adding additional values to the defaults data info? Ex. Not defining the data columns in the data files spits out all the "default" data, i.e. blockcode, trialcode etc... I'd like to simply add to this default without having to define the column in the <data> elements.

I'm thinking of : 
<data>
/ addcolumns = (values.1, values.2)
</data>

This would give me all the default values (and I wouldn't have to define/write all the columns) PLUS add values.1 and values.2 (variables calculated at the trial level) as additional columns.
Or maybe I'm getting lazy... and should just define all columns ;)

Thanks in advance, 
Stéphane
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
sdandeneau - Friday, February 10, 2017
Hi, 

Is there an easy way of adding additional values to the defaults data info? Ex. Not defining the data columns in the data files spits out all the "default" data, i.e. blockcode, trialcode etc... I'd like to simply add to this default without having to define the column in the <data> elements.

I'm thinking of : 
<data>
/ addcolumns = (values.1, values.2)
</data>

This would give me all the default values (and I wouldn't have to define/write all the columns) PLUS add values.1 and values.2 (variables calculated at the trial level) as additional columns.
Or maybe I'm getting lazy... and should just define all columns ;)

Thanks in advance, 
Stéphane

> Is there an easy way of adding additional values to the defaults data info?
I agree that this would be convenient, but there currently isn't a way to do this. In other words: As it stands, defining everything you wish to log in the /columns attribute would be the way to go.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search