Save link where the participant came from

Author
carolin.m
Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

my participants will be redirected from a questionnaire to a SC-IAT. In order to relate the results from the questionnaire with the results from the SC-IAT, I would like to safe the link which includes a unique participantnumber in the SC-IAT output.

Is there any possibility to do that?

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Carolin Muschalik

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
carolin.m - Thursday, February 16, 2017
Hello,

my participants will be redirected from a questionnaire to a SC-IAT. In order to relate the results from the questionnaire with the results from the SC-IAT, I would like to safe the link which includes a unique participantnumber in the SC-IAT output.

Is there any possibility to do that?

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Carolin Muschalik

You'll want to forward the survey's unique participant ID via a query parameter to the Inquisit launch page and then have the launch page read that ID and use it as the subject ID in the Inquisit scripts. See: https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/howto/interopsurveys.htm , specifically the "Sending Subject IDs from 3rd Party Site to Inquisit" section.

carolin.m
carolin.m
Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Yes, indeed!

Great! Thanks a lot!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search