Inquisit Web: not all data files are downloaded

Author
Blackadder
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello all,

we have a web experiment where the "web data files" dialog tells us that 866 files are present in the folder. When we download the data as in IQDAT format, only about half of those files are included in the file. Where are the contents of the other data files? And is there a way to download those files separately?

Best wishes
  Malte

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Blackadder - Friday, February 17, 2017
Hello all,

we have a web experiment where the "web data files" dialog tells us that 866 files are present in the folder. When we download the data as in IQDAT format, only about half of those files are included in the file. Where are the contents of the other data files? And is there a way to download those files separately?

Best wishes
  Malte

Can you point me to the specific experiment / data folder please (i.e. give me the account and folder name)?

Blackadder
Blackadder
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)
Dave - Friday, February 17, 2017
Hello all,

Best wishes
  Malte

Can you point me to the specific experiment / data folder please (i.e. give me the account and folder name)?

I'll send you a PM. Thanks, Dave.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - Friday, February 17, 2017
Hello all,

Best wishes
  Malte

I'll send you a PM. Thanks, Dave.

Thanks, received and replied.

Blackadder
Blackadder
Problem solved, as always. Thanks, Dave.

The problem rooted in a switch from Inquisit major version 3 to 4 mid-experiment - and our lack of attention to that fact.

Best, Malte
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search