Error message: Redefinition of event 91

Author
bschmalbach
Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone,
I am trying to run an script online that I programmed at work.
When I tested it on my work computer it did work, but when I try it at home now, I get this error message.

"Redefinition of event 91."

It refers to the stimulustimes attribute, which looks like this in my case:

<trial target> 
/ stimulustimes = [0=mask; 1499=erase; 1500=noreplace(target)]
/ validresponse = ("d", "l")
</trial>

mask, erase, and target are properly defined and it did work.
So I am wondering what the cause for this is.
The only real difference between my work computer and my home computer is the OS (Windows 7 vs Windows 10). Other than that I am at a loss.

Any help is very much appreciated.

bschmalbach
bschmalbach
Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)Respected Member (321 reputation)
bschmalbach - Friday, February 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am trying to run an script online that I programmed at work.
When I tested it on my work computer it did work, but when I try it at home now, I get this error message.

"Redefinition of event 91."

It refers to the stimulustimes attribute, which looks like this in my case:

<trial target> 
/ stimulustimes = [0=mask; 1499=erase; 1500=noreplace(target)]
/ validresponse = ("d", "l")
</trial>

mask, erase, and target are properly defined and it did work.
So I am wondering what the cause for this is.
The only real difference between my work computer and my home computer is the OS (Windows 7 vs Windows 10). Other than that I am at a loss.

Any help is very much appreciated.

So, I noticed that the noreplace in the trial definition is unnecessary, because it is already in the block definition.
I removed it and now it runs on my home computer.
I registered as webscript again, but get the same error message.
I redownloaded it and can run the script on my computer but not online.

Thank you for any responses.

bschmalbach
bschmalbach
Meanwhile I uploaded the same script with a shorter name, and it works....

Old version was: "sr_imp_subl_close.iqx"
New version is: "a.iqx"

Was the old script not overwritten because ot had the same title?
Whatever the cause may habe been, it works now, so that is great.

Can someone tell me what the cause was?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

If you want to replace the registered script, the new / revised version must have the same file name as the one you originally registered. As for why the file wasn't properly replaced in this particular instance, that's impossible to tell. You might not have completed the process fully by mistake (e.g. clicked the Close button instead of the Save button), or the "old" file was still cached on your computer locally. Hope this helps.

bschmalbach
bschmalbach
Dave - Friday, February 24, 2017

If you want to replace the registered script, the new / revised version must have the same file name as the one you originally registered. As for why the file wasn't properly replaced in this particular instance, that's impossible to tell. You might not have completed the process fully by mistake (e.g. clicked the Close button instead of the Save button), or the "old" file was still cached on your computer locally. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I assume it had something to do with the old file still being cached since I completely removed the old file before uploading the correct version (under the same name).
But it works now, that's all that matters =)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search