Include picture into html file

Author
Jannis
Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)Associate Member (134 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
I have a problem using html files: I have included a picture (.jpg) into a html-datafile, but if you open the file with Inquisit the picture won't be shown. Is there a way to make that easily possible?
And if not, is it possible to add a picture to the trial with the html-file and put the picture in the foreground, so in front of the html-window?

Furthermore I want to know how to make single words in a text-data look bold? 

Thank you and greetings,
J. Hildebrandt
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jannis - Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Hi there,
I have a problem using html files: I have included a picture (.jpg) into a html-datafile, but if you open the file with Inquisit the picture won't be shown. Is there a way to make that easily possible?
And if not, is it possible to add a picture to the trial with the html-file and put the picture in the foreground, so in front of the html-window?

Furthermore I want to know how to make single words in a text-data look bold? 

Thank you and greetings,
J. Hildebrandt

Inquisit will happily display images in html pages. See the html files included with the Tower of London as examples: https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/TowerOfLondon/

(1) Avoid absolute paths, make sure the images are in the same location as the HTML file itself, not stored in some sub-directory.
(2) Make sure both the image file name as well the reference to the file in the HTML's source are in lower case.

ianrt
ianrt
Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)
Hi Dave,
I'm also having some trouble uploading images and the finish page for a script.  It uploads the path not the image. 
The images are displayed via images in the script and the images are in the same location as the script.  It worked the last time I did it.  The same is happening with the finish page.  It is in the same folder as the script.
Your help would be appreciated.
Many thanks (as always)
Jenny

ianrt
ianrt
Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)
ianrt - Monday, May 8, 2017
Hi Dave,
I'm also having some trouble uploading images and the finish page for a script.  It uploads the path not the image. 
The images are displayed via images in the script and the images are in the same location as the script.  It worked the last time I did it.  The same is happening with the finish page.  It is in the same folder as the script.
Your help would be appreciated.
Many thanks (as always)
Jenny

Hi Dave,
It appears to be working at home so I think I'm OK for the moment - phew!  It must be a problem with the PC in  my office.
Best
Jenny
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search