drop out in the middle of the task possible?

Author
joonha35
Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)Respected Member (372 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
my external company that will include IAT tasks (web, Inquisit 4) to other surveys wants to make sure that participants can exit from the tasks anytime they want. Is it possible? and if so, how? Can I include any exit button on the screen?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
joonha35 - Monday, March 13, 2017
Hi there,
my external company that will include IAT tasks (web, Inquisit 4) to other surveys wants to make sure that participants can exit from the tasks anytime they want. Is it possible? and if so, how? Can I include any exit button on the screen?

You can't easily include an exit-button, but any script (including those run via the web) can be terminated by pressing CTRL+Q. You can also specify an additional key combination by specifying the /quitcommand attribute in the script's <defaults> element:

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/attributes/quitcommand.htm

You would let participants know about the way to terminate the script by mentioning it somewhere in the instructions or displaying a reminder on-screen.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search