center text

Author
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Dave,

I am not able to center the text...I have tried with the halign function but the text stay aligned on the left.
Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

Elena

Attachments
IPCC_evacuateLEFT_keyboard_NEW.iqx (177 views, 20.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
ebroggin - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Hello Dave,

I am not able to center the text...I have tried with the halign function but the text stay aligned on the left.
Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

Elena

Not sure what you mean. Which text?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Hello Dave,

Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

Elena

To be clear, to center a text item within a specific bounding rectangle, you generally need to specify the <text> element's /size attribute, which is what defines the bounding rectangle. The attributes that determine how the text item is justified within that rectangle are /hjustify and /vjustify as in

<text practice1>
/ items = practice1
/ hjustify = center
/ vjustify = center
/ size = (50%, 50%)
</text>

tecnika
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Dave,

Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

Elena

To be clear, to center a text item within a specific bounding rectangle, you generally need to specify the <text> element's /size attribute, which is what defines the bounding rectangle. The attributes that determine how the text item is justified within that rectangle are /hjustify and /vjustify as in

<text practice1>
/ items = practice1
/ hjustify = center
/ vjustify = center
/ size = (50%, 50%)
</text>

Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...