Delay or Temporarily Hide the Next Key/Button

Author
petro
Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)Respected Member (467 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to display a few instructions pages <page> as preinstructions for a block.  The pages have considerable content on them and I don't want respondents to be able to quickly click past the content.  I would like to delay the Continue button and include on the instructions page something like "You may continue once the Continue button appears below".  How do I do this?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
petro - Saturday, April 22, 2017
I would like to display a few instructions pages <page> as preinstructions for a block.  The pages have considerable content on them and I don't want respondents to be able to quickly click past the content.  I would like to delay the Continue button and include on the instructions page something like "You may continue once the Continue button appears below".  How do I do this?

While it's not possible to delay the appearance of the button, you can impose a minimum time before participants may move on to the next instruction page via the <instruct> element's /wait attribute.

<instruct>
/ wait = 5000
</instruct>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search