moving mouse in a default position at the beginning of a trial

Author
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to move the mouse in the centre of the screen at the beginning of a trial (with radiobuttons). This will be to make the starting point the same for every trial so it will be possible to measure the response time. I have attached a copy of the experiment.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Elena
Attachments
test_feedback.iqx (173 views, 7.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
ebroggin - Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to move the mouse in the centre of the screen at the beginning of a trial (with radiobuttons). This will be to make the starting point the same for every trial so it will be possible to measure the response time. I have attached a copy of the experiment.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Elena

You need to set up a separate <trial> in the script with some sort of stimulus displayed at the center. Have the trial accept either a click on the centered stimulus as response or move on automatically if the cursor is within a defined area (cf. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost13217.aspx ).
Then run that trial before each surveypage.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search