response window for exp

Author
qwerty
Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
I apologize for posting a possibly repeated item or simple/obvious question, but I did a search and couldn't seem to find the answer I was looking for in the help or forums.

I just want to change the response window at the experiment level to 1000 ms for all items. I tried a few things with no luck. Ia m a little rusty with my inquisit. Any suggestions. Many thanks

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
So, you don't want any of your trials to last longer than 1000 ms, correct? If so, you'll need to add the '/ timeout' attribute to your existing <trial> definitions. For example:

<trial example>
[...]
/ timeout = 1000
</trial>

If this is not what you had in mind, please reply with a more detailed outline of what you're trying to accomplish!

Hope this helps,
~Dave

qwerty
qwerty
Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)Respected Member (383 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Perfect, thank you :)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search